Tuesday 29 January 2013

Front Cover Moodboard


I have put together a selection of magazine covers from a variety of magazines from a variety of different genres of music. With each one of the covers I have chosen there are elements to it that stand out to me and give me inspiration for my final front cover. An example of this would be the image being a main focus on a lot of the covers I have selected, in particular, the one that stood out to me was the orange themed issue of Clash which is one of my favourite magazine covers as the image stands out so well on the background and the use of minimal cover lines compliments this. This trend can be seen throughout all of the magazines I have chosen and this is something I want to attempt to replicate in my final version. Another reoccurring feature in all of these magazines is the large, bold titles that contrast the backgrounds and images. This is another feature I would like to continue into my magazine. 

1 comment:

  1. A great idea for a moodboard. A well explained piece.

    ReplyDelete