Tuesday 29 January 2013

Analysis of Institution- Waddell Media

Waddell Media Ltd are an international publishing corporation founded in 1988 situated in Northern Ireland. The company has many TV channels specifically for the UK (also internationally) with a broad audience and also publish a small amount of magazines including Dazed and Confused. All of Waddell Media's TV channels and magazine publications are not specific to one genre and a lot of different genres of both TV channels and magazines are produced by this company and this is useful for my alternative style of magazine. Although this publishing company produces a few magazines of different genres, I have noticed there is a lack of music magazines therefore I believe my magazine would suit this company as they would be able to broaden their sales through a music magazine of a different genre to pre-existing music magazines they sell. As Complex is the standard of magazine I am looking to create with a high quality and glossy finish, I think this company would suit my magazine as it could be priced similarly to Complex.

1 comment:

  1. Very well considered and a good choice of publisher.

    ReplyDelete