Wednesday 6 February 2013

Clash Magazine Covers






I have selected various covers of Clash Magazine as these covers are of great inspiration to me. What I am focussing on most from these covers is the bold, crisp, clean and large masthead. I believe this looks really professional and simplistic as is something I want to attempt to emulate in the final version of my magazine. The use of contrasting colours on these covers is another feature that I like about these selection of front covers as it makes the image and masthead stand out upon first glance. I also picked up on the fact that the use of cover lines on these covers is often a minimal amount with the use of a lot of neutral space and this allows the images to be seen clearer and also makes the magazines look simplistic and minimal which is something I will take into consideration in the design process of my front cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment