Sunday 10 March 2013

Work Progress Update

Upon receiving feedback for my draft products, I realised a lot of improvements were needed. Before I began my improvements, I spent some time commenting on my peers' blogs and giving them some feedback on their drafts which would help them to improve and I also received comments from my classmates. Then, I decided that I was going to completely redesign both my front cover and double page spread whilst making some minor alterations to my contents page. Firstly, I decided I needed new photos for every page of my magazine as the photos I had did not quite work. For these photos, I decided a needed new models for the members of The Genesis that looked older as I felt the two previous models looked slightly too young to fit the band description. After taking many photos, I set to work completely redesigning both the front cover and double page spread. It was this task that was the most time consuming and took me around 2 weeks to fully complete. I then went onto making a few minor adjustments to the contents page that make the page look more professional in its entirety. During the course of these adjustments, I was also putting together a playlist of songs that fit into my genre on Soundcloud. I created a cover for this playlist and uploaded it to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment