Wednesday 6 March 2013

Indie/Alternative Playlist



I have put together a collection of songs that fall into the genre of music my music magazine is based upon and also songs that would be of inspiration to artists in the genre of my magazine. These songs represent the type of artists and music that would be featured within Havoc magazine and give a clear representation of inspirations to The Genesis and reflect elements of how their music would sound. There were several songs that I wanted to include in the playlist which were restricted due to copyright issues with the Soundcloud website but the majority of songs I planned for the playlist are included.

1 comment:

  1. Great,Reece. The songs can feature on the front or contents of your magazine if they are what you feel your target audience is going to like.

    ReplyDelete