Wednesday 6 February 2013

First Front Cover Draft


For this draft, I have chosen a blue, white and black colour scheme and a black and white image. I feel this front cover is quite simplistic with little cover lines and a lot of neutral space such as to the right of the artist's head which gives a minimalistic feel to the front cover. The image I have used is not one of my own as I have not yet been able to take any test shots however I like the style and feel of this image. I am not completely happy with this front cover and it is only a draft, I want to improve this drastically, if not completely change this, for my final version. For my final version, I would obviously substitute the images and all text related to Foals, a pre-existing band that fits my chosen genre, to images and text relating to the band I will create.

1 comment:

  1. Extremely impressive. You just need a strong image to do the layout justice. A great start.

    ReplyDelete